Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Florence.


In this moment I like so much a song of  Florence and The Machine ft. Calvin Harris called "Sweet Nothing." Well in general I love songs of The Florence and The Machine but specially this song now because I remember and feel emotions that I think were forgotten...

This part it’s my favorite:
" It isn't easy for me to let it go
Cause
I swallow every single word
And
Every whisper, every sigh
It swept this heart of mine
And there is a hollow in me though."



Maybe the song is more pop or dance but the lyrics marked in my heart because I break up relationships and it’s so hard affront when a person is not good for you. But the life goes on.  


Apart I like this song, the video is very good and work of The Florence and the Machine with Calvin Harris it’s so great.

The video sees Florence performing a burlesque dance at a strip club while dressed up in a man's business suit. Calvin Harris seen watching Florence from the audience as she performs on stage dressed upon a shirt and tie, suit jacket and hat,  before eventually stripping off to reveal black lingerie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ozSeGw-fY


2 comments:

  1. I hate the singer; florence but I really love the band; florence and the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much this song, almost each song with Calvin harris.

    ReplyDelete