Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Crazy First Day.


OH WOW, I never forget my first day in the University. That day was very special for me, because this day was a first day I travelled alone on Metro and I had not any idea how it worked and where stop in the Station. (My cousins say me how and where, but in this moment my mind was white!)

When finality found direction, I saw an ex-classmate (I knew that he would study here
thought not find it there). Jaime helped me so much. He is my special friend now. J




Enter to of University of Chile was a dream for me, specially enter at my Career. I think that from The Geography more problems can be understood and solutions that help the people coexistence as my formal teacher said. Every day I believe these words more.




In addition, that day I met more people, beautiful people. They were other guys that wanted to learn and live a good time. These first day I  falling love  of my Faculty.

Oh! Much later I found a picture of the first day in that photo was Jaime and I, and between others, was the person who is now my best friend. J





4 comments:

  1. enter to university of chile is a dream for many persons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with José. In my case I love the University of Chile because you can find all kinds of people.

    ReplyDelete